Giveaway- Salon Grafix Thermal Spray!
What is it exactly?
"...This is the first product which protects hair up to 450 degrees of styling heat. It is perfect for flat irons, hair dryers, curling irons or any other heated instruments that may damage the hair..."
- FIRST ever 450 degree thermal protection spray in the industry
- Conditioning spray that protects hair from the extreme heat of styling appliances
- Suitable for all hair types
- Enhances effectiveness of blow-dryer, flat iron or curling iron
- Protects hair from the hottest temperatures up to 450 degrees
- Available for purchase at CVS and Rite Aid for $7.49
About the Company:
Salon Grafix is now the #1 brand of aerosol hair spray sold at retail stores across the United States and have recently become available in Canada, with plans to expand to Mexico and Europe in the near future. In 2004, we opened a state of the art distribution center in Auburn Hills, Michigan to accommodate our tremendous sales growth and increase our shipping efficiency, making it less likely for your next store visit to result in an empty shelf where your favorite Salon Grafix product should be.
Contact Salon Grafix:
Be sure to checkout the Salon Grafix Facebook page with celebrity hair tips, great information about hair and amazing coupon offers just for those who “like” their page.
Now. . . on to the GIVEAWAY!
1 of my lucky readers will win a bottle of Salon Grafix Thermal Spray!
RULES: To enter this giveaway, you must complete the mandatory entry first, and then you may complete any and/or all-extra entries! Please make your email address visible either in your comment or in your blogger profile! Open to all US Residents 18+
Giveaway ends March 23, 2011 @ 2359 EST
MANDATORY ENTRY: “Like” Salon Grafix on Facebook, and reply to a post that Salon Grafix has posted on Facebook!
6. Tell me who this would be for, if you won!
7. Subscribe to my emails.
8. Follow me on Twitter.
9. “Like” me on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Follow me via GFC.
12. Put my new button on your blog!
13. How often do you use heat on your hair?
DISCLAIMER: I was not compensated for this post, I received a free sample and wrote my review based off of the sample. The opinions stated above are mine, and mine alone!