26 January 2011

ATTN: Military- Do Your Taxes for FREE

For those of you that are in the Military, Spouses, or Families- I would like to introduce you to Military One Source.  I love this website.  There is a FREE H&R Block Tax Program through their site, and you can file your Federal & State taxes for FREE.  
  • First, register with the website. Takes about 2 minutes.
  • Next, go to the HOME page, and click on 'Tax Filing Service' (right hand sidebar)
  • Next, click on Get Started
  • Follow the easy steps, and your taxes are filed.  
This is a great program offered to us.  Be sure to support Military One Source, and click HERE to start filing!!

No comments: